and provider of this Website (digicreatorhub.app).
AD ENTERPRISE takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
companies we work with collect, use, share and protect information in relation
to digicreatorhub.app products, software, or services provided to you on, from, or through
the digicreatorhub.app website (collectively, the “Service”), and your choices
about the collection and use of your information.
By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post
content, including data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos,
profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links
and other content or materials (collectively, "Content"), to the Service and to share your
This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you
make publicly available through the Service, consistent with the terms and conditions of this
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Information We Collect:
- Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an digicreatorhub.app
- Your Content (e.g., images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds,
musical works, works of authorship, and other content or materials) that you post to the
- Communications between you and digicreatorhub.app -
For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification,
changes/updates to features of the Service, technical, news and information, and security
notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- If you choose to open a creator account (as opposed to a standard user account), you will
additionally provide to digicreatorhub.app
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile. This information allows us to
help you or others be "found" on digicreatorhub.app
- Your full name, including any stage names or prior names;
- Your postal address;
- Your date of birth;
- A copy of your official government photo ID; and
- Analytics information:
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you
visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and
use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot
reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- Cookies and similar technologies:
beacons, and local storage to collect information about how you
use digicreatorhub.app and provide features to you.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. AD ENTERPRISE uses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products
and services. AD ENTERPRISE has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to
ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar
requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of
Cookies, you are enabling AD ENTERPRISE to provide a better experience and service to
you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features
of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They
include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our
website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how
visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to
improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are
finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us
to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your
preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and
the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website
and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also
share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most
internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please
consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that
enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited
to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you
consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are
unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to
aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer
- Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request
to access (i.e., visit) a web page. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage
is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information,
including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit
pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain
names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar
information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened
and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate
reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Metadata is data that is associated with your Content. For example, Metadata can describe
how, when and by whom a piece of your Content was collected and how that content is
- Financial Information:
- digicreatorhub.app will not collect from you and you will not provide any financial
information to digicreatorhub.app. If you wish to purchase any Content
from digicreatorhub.app or otherwise access financial aspects of your account, you
will provide financial information to our chosen partners. These partners may or may not be
partners prior to providing them any of your Personal Information.
- If a Creator account wishes to withdraw money from their digicreatorhub.app account,
the Creator can choose to have that accomplished through a bank transfer. If a bank transfer
is requested, the user will be required to provide the banking information necessary to
complete this transfer. This banking information is not used by digicreatorhub.app for
any purposes other than completing this transfer request.
- DO NOT PROVIDE SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
- digicreatorhub.app asks you not to send or disclose through your interaction with others
and “special categories of personal data” as defined in the GDPR (information
related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or physiological beliefs,
health, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership,
or data concerning data subject’s sex life or sexual orientation).
For digicreatorhub.app users who are EU residents, should you provide “special
categories of personal data” using the Service, you understand that you have expressly
consented to the collection, use, and disclosure of such data in accordance with this
How We Use Your Information:
we may use information that we receive to:
- verify your identity at user login;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time
you visit the Service;
- communicate with you via email to send a welcome email, assist with password recovery,
provide automated system emails, and to provide news or other information about the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; and
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
Sharing of Your Information:
- We will not rent, sell, or share your information to third parties
outside digicreatorhub.app, including marketing and advertising companies, without your
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log
files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us
provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access
to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other
parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no
longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Any information or Content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as
your Content, becomes available to the public and other users of digicreatorhub.app.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in
cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the
Service have copied or saved that information.
What Happens in the Event of a Change of Control:
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of digicreatorhub.app or our assets
to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition,
bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, your
Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold
or transferred. You will continue to own your Content. The buyer or transferee will have to
Responding to Legal Requests and Preventing Harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a
search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law
requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions
outside of the INDIA where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law
in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with
internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information
when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and
other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of
investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about
you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the
subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations
concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How We Store Your Information:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the INDIA or
any other country in which digicreatorhub.app or Service Providers maintain
- digicreatorhub.app or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you,
including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other
countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the United States or
other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from EU law,
please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country
and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to the
INDIA or to any other country in which digicreatorhub.app or Service Providers
maintain facilities and the use and disclosure of information about you as described in this
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the
Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify
your identity before granting you access to your account.
However, digicreatorhub.app cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit
to digicreatorhub.app or guarantee that information on the Service may not be
accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. In the event that any personal information in
our possession or under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will
take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those
individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance
with applicable laws or regulations.
- Some of the examples of the data security controls in place
at digicreatorhub.app (this is not an exhaustive list):
- The use of encryption when personal data is transferred to digicreatorhub.app’s
- Limited access to personal data by digicreatorhub.app staff on a need-to-know basis
and the use of robust authentication processes;
- The use of data centers with effective physical and logical data security controls, and the
use of reputable third parties who have demonstrated security consciousness; and
- Secure office premises and staff that are aware of their data protection responsibilities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account
information, and for controlling access to emails between you and digicreatorhub.app, at
Your Choices About Your Information:
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures
of over your information.
- You have the following rights, which you can request from digicreatorhub.app at any
- To stop processing your personal information on a temporary basis;
- The right to be forgotten (deleted from our servers);
- The right to object to processing; and
- The right to access, change, or correct your personal information.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org should you
wish to exercise any of the rights above.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, digicreatorhub.app or its
Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and your
Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Unless you contact us to delete your personal information, digicreatorhub.app will
only retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes
outlined in this Policy, but in no event longer than 6 months, unless a longer retention
period is required by law.
- digicreatorhub.app does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under
the age of 13 years without parental consent or knowingly allow such persons to register for
the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at anyone under the age of 13
years without parental consent and you must be at 18 years to access its services and
content. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child
under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as
possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please contact us at email@example.com.
Other Websites and Services:
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or
from our Service, including the information or content contained within them. Please
remember that when you use a link to go from our Service to another website or service, our
interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our
website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies. In addition, you agree
that we are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that you
authorize to access your Content. If you are using a third-party website or service and you
allow them to access your Content, you do so at your own risk.
The Existence of Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling:
digicreatorhub.app does not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that
significantly affects you.
How to Contact digicreatorhub.app:
Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. EU residents may also exercise their data
subject rights by contacting our Data Privacy Officer.
- If you are unsatisfied with the reply you receive from digicreatorhub.app, you may refer
your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will
endeavour to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be
applicable to your circumstances.
review it periodically. We may provide you additional forms of notice of modifications or
updates as appropriate under the circumstances. Your continued use
will constitute your acceptance of such modification.
- If at any time in the future we plan to share personal information with more third
parties, digicreatorhub.app will maintain GDPR compliance and a high standard of care
for your personal information.
- Reviewed our data inventory and third party relationships to gain a complete picture of data
flows and take a Privacy by Design approach to our data holdings;
- Enhanced our data security controls such that regardless of the data flow, reasonable
efforts are made to protect our user data at all times;
- Developed a procedure to respond to any requests that may be received from users who are EU
residents regarding their data subject rights;
- Reviewed and revised our data retention rules to ensure digicreatorhub.app is not
retaining personal information that is no longer in use;
- Required our third parties who we entrust with digicreatorhub.app user data to commit
to the continued protection of such data and comply with the GDPR responsibilities as a data
- Instituted a privacy data breach response plan to ensure any privacy incidents are handled
effectively and efficiently.
- Controller: digicreatorhub.app is trading name for AD ENTERPRISE company, established
in the INDIA. Our address is NO 106/1, DASANAYAKANAHALLI, BANGALUR POST, JALAHOBLI,
Bengaluru (Bangalore) Rural, Karnataka, 562149 and our contact email address is email@example.com. For the purposes of the
GDPR, we are the data controller.
- Legal Basis: We describe in the section above “How we use your information” the
purposes for which we use the data collected and shared. Where we are using the data in
order to provide digicreatorhub.app’s services to you, our legal basis for such use
is on the basis of our contract with you. For all other purposes, our legal basis is our
legitimate interest in running our business; including ensuring digicreatorhub.app’s
Service functions properly and improving and creating new products and services except where
we obtain your consent for a particular processing, in which event the legal basis will be
- Your Rights: To exercise any of these rights, please contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these rights are limited, for example,
where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or where we are
required by law to retain your personal data.
- Access and portability: You are entitled to request access to your personal information we
hold and be provided with certain information about how we use your personal information and
who we share it with. Where you have provided your personal data to us with your consent,
you have the right to ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine readable
format and to ask us to share (port) this data to another data controller.
- Correction: You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data where it is
inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to deletion: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the
personal data we hold about you.
- Restriction: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict (stop any
active) processing of your personal data.
- Objection: You can object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate
interests and we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate an
overriding legitimate ground.
- Withdrawal of consent: In the event we have relied upon your consent to process your
personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us
- Cease use: Finally, you may always cease using digicreatorhub.app’s Service, and you
may deactivate your account. After a reasonable time following such deactivation, as set
forth above, digicreatorhub.app would no longer have access to your personal
- Complaints: In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your
personal data, please contact us in the first instance
at email@example.com and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon
as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to raise a complaint with a relevant